Cricket Tadka Marke !!
The funny side of cricket. Videos added to the end of the post. Enjoy!
Funny Pictures: Courtesy Amul
Some Jokes that were forwarded from a friend:
Email Id’s Of Indian Cricket Players (Old is Gold)
1. LAXMAN: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. GANGULY: nowdays@no_use.com
3. KUMBLE: only@test_match.com
4. SACHIN: email@example.com
5. KAIF: good@for_nothing.com
6. SEHWAG: consistently@out_of_form.com
7. DRAVID: stick@crease_like_fevicol.com
8. PATHAN: takewickets@only_with_kenya.com
9. GREG CHAPPELL: firstname.lastname@example.org
10.Munaf Patel: email@example.com
11.Harbhajan Singh: firstname.lastname@example.org
12.Suresh Raina: why_i_am_there@god_knows.com
New Words Added to the Dictionary:
Bucknor: (n) (adj)
1. Temporary blindness leading to missing out on the obvious.
2. To be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
3. Situations leading to grave judgmental errors.
Usage: I feel bucknored by my boss; Life often throws a bucknor at you.
Benson: (n) (adj)
1. Something that legitimises a severe bucknor.
Usage: First they bucknored me and then they bensoned it! I am toast.
Also see Bucknor
(1) Ricky Ponting – (THE TRULY GENUINE CRICKETER OF THE CRICKET ERA AND WHOSE INTEGRITY SHOULD NOT BE DOUBTED) should be considered as the FOURTH UMPIRE. As per the new rules, FOURTH UMPIRE decision is final and will over ride any decisions taken by any other umpires. ON-FIELD umpires can seek the assistance of RICKY PONTING even if he is not on the field. This rule is to be made, so that every team should understand the importance of the FOURTH UMPIRE.
(2) While AUSTRALIAN TEAM is bowling, If the ball flies anywhere close to the AUSTRALIAN FIELDER(WITHIN 5 meter distance), the batsman is to be considered OUT irrelevant of whether the catch was taken cleanly or grassed. Any decision for further clarification should be seeked from the FOURTH UMPIRE. This is made to ensure that the cricket is played with SPORTIVE SPIRIT by all the teams.
(3) While BATTING, AUSTRALIAN players will wait for the ON-FIELD UMPIRE decisions only (even if the catch goes to the FIFTH SLIP as the ball might not have touched the bat). Each AUSTRALIAN batsman has to be out FOUR TIMES (minimum) before he can return to the pavilion. In case of THE CRICKETER WITH INTEGRITY, this can be higher.
(4) UMPIRES should consider a huge bonus if an AUSTRALIAN player scores a century. Any wrong decisions can be ignored as they will be paid huge bonus and will receive the backing of the AUSTRALIAN team and board.
Funny Video in Cricket, Featuring Ronnie Irani(England), Nassir Hussain(England) in a guest appearance and a crowd full of Junior artists.
Another Video: Top 10 dismissals